Type in a key word to search for related blog posts

Sunday, May 6, 2012

OM SHANTI Soap in the Mold


I was making one of my all time favorite soaps yesterday. OM Shanti is one of two soaps in my meditation collection.  I have spent the better part of a year thinking about how this soap should look and the colours I wanted to use. 
At first I thought that this should be a soft looking soap, with gradient colours, but I’m passionate and fiery inside and that is my inner peace!


 OM Shanti finished and in the mold. This white mold is the small one from Bramble Berry. It holds 40 oz of soap base.











The Birds Eye View






Gender Appeal: Unisex

The Colours: Red Reef Clay and strawberry red natural colouring from New directions, Annatto (Liquid) Natural Colouring, French Yellow clay which is almost green in colour .
The base of this soap is tinged yellow from the Wheat Germ oil in the formula.
Although the yellow clay is interchangeable with Lemon yellow natural colouring from New Directions.


Fragrance:  This soap smells wonderful. It’s a blend of Fragrance and essential oil that  is reminiscent of top quality Indian incense. 
Warm smelling with a slight hint of musk, It imparts a woodsy, earthy undertone that to me is very grounding.

Dare I say I love this blend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...